Well I decided to rebuild my coil in my Royal Hunter RDA as I wanted to use my new Coil Master v2 coil kit.  It probably didn’t need to be replaced but it was dun building my first coil.  I used my 3.0 mm coil maker size to wrap the 24 guage kanthal wire about 9 times.  I then mounted the coils into the posts and positioned them.  When I checked the resistance it read .38 ohms.  Then I peeled off two pieces of organic Japanese cotton and rolled them up to put them through the coils.  When I cut them I left a little more cotton than the previous build so I could fill underneath the coils with cotton by tucking it under the coils to be able to suck up the juice.  I think they came out pretty good for my first build.

1231151511

1231151511a